|Home||» Services||» Export Import Licensing Services||» Status Holder Certification|
Status Holder Certification
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Status Holder / Export House Certificate:
- Merchant as well as Manufacturer Exporters, Service Providers, Export Oriented Units (EOUs) and Units located in Special Economic Zones (SEZs), Agri Export Zones (AEZs), Electronic Hardware Technology Parks (EHTPs), Software Technology Parks (STPs) and Bio- Technology Parks (BTPs) shall be eligible for status.
- Applicant shall be categorized depending on total FOB (FOR - for deemed exports) export performance during current plus previous three years (taken together) upon exceeding limit below:
Export Performance FOB / FOR Value
Export House (EH)
Rs. 20 Crores
Star Export House (SEH)
Rs. 100 Crores
Trading House (TH)
Rs. 500 Crores
Star Trading House (STH)
Rs. 2500 Crores
Premier Trading House (PTH)
Rs. 7500 Crores
- Authorization and Customs Clearances for both imports and exports on self-declaration basis;
- Fixation of Input-Output norms on priority within 60 days;
- Exemption from compulsory negotiation of documents through banks. Remittance / Receipts, however, would be received through banking channels;
- 100% retention of foreign exchange in EEFC account;
- Exemption from furnishing of BG in Schemes under FTP;
- SEHs and above shall be permitted to establish Export Warehouses, as per DoR Guidelines.
- For status holders, a decision on conferring of ACP Status shall be communicated by Customs within 30 days from receipt of application with Customs.
- As an option, for Premier Trading House (PTH), the average level of exports under EPCG Scheme shall be the arithmetic mean of export performance in last 5 years, instead of 3 years.
- Status Holders of specified sectors shall be eligible for Status Holder Incentive Scrip under Para 3.16 of FTP.
- Status Holders of Agri. Sector (Chapter 1 to 24) shall be eligible for Agri. Infrastructure Incentive Scrip under VKGUY â€“ Para 3.13.4 of FTP.